Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 9...My Reiss picks

Another one of my all time favourites.....Reiss, this beautiful brand cuts superbly with a classic feel yet has the quirky edge to please those like myself who like something a little different.

This great Bobbi fine gauge jumper is pefect for all body shapes, great for the Apple as if you draw the hem up it will create a blouson style perfect for disguising the tummy area. The small cuff on the sleeve draws the eye outwards to show wonderful arms and o'h what a beautiful colour. Also perfect for hour glass, pear and slender athletic. For the top heavy lady beware of the high neck as it will accentuate the bust.


I wanted to add in a long line blazer which keeps the while outfit smart/casual. This blazer can be worn with any pair of trousers/jans to give them the wow factor. Again, perfect for all body shapes.


These Roxy baby bootcut trousers are great as an alternative to jeans, I hear so many ladies who tell me they love jeans but do fancy a change every now and again.
The baby bootcut will suit all body shapes as they help rebalance the lower body and bring it back in line with the upper body.
I chose this colour to complement both the blazer and jumper.



I know we all have our fetish's where clothes are concerned and I will admit mine is coats, I have a wardrobe full so I have one for every occassion and outfit.
But, even I would not pass these great woven closed sandals, great to go with trousers, skirts and dresses. As the colour is base neutral they will go with anything. 




lots of love
Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...