Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 5....It's Top Shop

For me Top Shop is a really exciting place to shop, it is one of those high street stores that never cease to amaze and shock me. I love how the collections are suitable for all age groups and how they have this wonderful ecclectic mix suitable for so many different style personalities.

The structured blazer is super this season and I just fell in love with this perfect pink single buttoned one. Try wearing a blazer to inject structure to your look. Can you see the shape of this blazer and how is accentuates the waist just by his cut. Let your clothes do the work.


One of my favourite all time soft trousers, these are the Leigh soft skinny jeans which this season have come in an abundance of colours. The Leigh are high waisted so are perfect to flatten the tummy line and they are so soft you will certainly not be disappointed. I will warn you these trousers are tight fitting so will not suit the pear shape or a more curvaceous hour glass. They can be balanced out by bulking out the lower leg with a knee high boot.



Scarves are great and have really become a 'must have' accessory. I'm loving the snake print this season, especially those with a black and pink mix. If you worry about this print, injecting it with a scarf will give you confidence


And finally, this super vest top which will add a real modern look to your outfit, I chose it as I love the fact it can really inject a 'rock chic' element to an otherwise simple and chic outfit.


Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...