Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 17...Wonderful Wallis


Well,it's day 17 of my high street shop blog and I hope you are enjoying seeing the amazing selections that are in the stores this season.
Today I wanted to show you Wallis and in keeping with the whole jubilee theme I have chosen a red, white and blue outfit suitable for any jubilee party.

This gorgeous ponte white single buttoned blazer will jazz up any top to create a smarter look. The single button works so well for the apple body shape as it creates space from the narrowest part of the body to the top of either a pair of trousers or skirt.
This style jacket is also great for the hour glass, pear, slender/athletic as it accentuates the narrowest part of the upper body and creates a curve for the angular / boyish body shape.



If you have not seen the blouson style this season then where have you been? The shops are full of this great shaped garment. The blouson is the 'must have' for the apple body shape. It not only illusionises the tummy area but it creates shape and gives structure to the upper body....perfect. I love ths chambray shirt with the grandad collar.


For the blue element of my red,white and blue outfit I have kept it casual with a pair of cropped indigo jeans., super for any street party with or without the kids.The dark indigo jeans give the illusion of a more slender leg and create a more classic look.
Keeping any colour deeper on your lower body will give the same effect. Great for the pear body shape slimming the hip line.


I know it's not part of the jubilee theme but I could not resist this snake skin shopper bag, how beautiful is this ladies?


lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...