Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 7....My New Look pics

New Look is one of those stores that for me, you won't walk into as you think it is too young for you.....is that not right?
Well, let me show you a few pieces that will bring your summer wardrobe to life this season.

This beautiful turquoise polka dot top is lovely, the peplum bottom is a huge trend all on its own this season and is perfect for those apple shapes who want to illusionise the tummy area. Also great for the Hour glass, Pear and Slender/Athletic as it works and creates curves all at the same time.
Let those garments do the work for you ladies.


I love this crochet knit cardi, it really helps accentuate the waist as the garment itself dips in at the waist. It will look great with the peplum top or any other summer t.shirt as a lovely little cover up.
The texture of this garment is what will give your outfit that edge this summer.



Now, I know as a mum of twins and with the summer hols looming that I will be off to the theme parks, cycling in the woods, off for picnics with friends and loads more. I want to have a garment in my wardrobe that can be a real throw on and look and feel great. These cropped indigo jeans will be just that garment, they will work with the above tops but also any others that you decide to pop with them.



And, how about these tie dye plimsolls, perfect for this outfit but also great if you team with other coloured jeans this summer,white linens or shorts.





Lots of love
Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...