Monday 28 May 2012

Day 15, Wonderful Warehouse

I am so lucky in the job I have and I really do know this. For me looking around the shops and finding new styles, putting new looks together is a little dream come true. I am a firm believer that if you have a dream you really must go for it, I never wanted to wonder 'what if'.

Warehouse, both last season and this has really come into it's own, their styling has been lovely and I have just loved their prints and colours which worn on their own or teamed with a statement garment look fab.

For this season I just love this maxi dress, the maxi dress in the empire line is perfect for the Apple body shape, it gives structure to the bust line and helps to disguise the tummy line. This maxi dress is also perfect for the Top heavy as it has this wonderful plunge neckline.

This is the Balinese print border maxi dress.


Lots of you know my signature style is simple, stunning and chic. This zip t.shirt is perfect for this look, a really lovely t.shirt with just a little added detail so it is not too plain.


The maxi skirt has also made a real statement this season, I love the Mirror scarf print maxi skirt, a skirt full of print which is so lovely if teamed with a block coloured t.shirt. Let the skirt do the talking in this outfit.





Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...