Thursday 24 February 2011

The stores are alive with SS11

I was allowed a few glimpses into the high street whilst making my way to the Disney Store ( It's half term!! ) today and boy was I impressed.

I just wanted you to see a few styles and shapes I found today;



This gorgeous dusky muted pink dress by Ted Baker, great for the Hour Glass or Slender/Athletic body shape. This really shows the shape of the body frame. The back of this dress is stunning!
It cost £169.00
This was my favourite!
This beautiful floral dress was again by Ted Baker, gorgeous silk fabric and on trend with its floral print. This dress would look amazing on a Slender/Athletic, Hour glass and Pear body shape









I found this stunning silk look tunic dress in Phase Eight, great for the Apple body shape










As I have always said there is something for everyone in our amazing high street, let me know if you find anything amazing, I would love to know.

Love
Lisa
07887 802700
info@lisatalbot.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...