Sunday 6 February 2011

Designer v High street

As many of you know I love the British High street but I have to admit I indulged myself in Selfridges designer show rooms on Thursday.

What I really enjoyed was to see the most stunning pieces and boy there were loads but also know that our wonderful high street will have ready to wear collections on the same themes.

I thought I would share some of my Designer v High street looks.....

This is a stunning display by Ralf Lauren, you will see lots of denim around this season.











This lovely little denim dress is from Warehouse for £45, team it with a coral cardi and you will look amazing
This beautiful lace shirt and leather skirt is from Reiss                            

Look at this lovely skirt I found in H & M for just £24.99 and the beautiful lace top from Warehouse for £42

Finally this amazing tiered dress in a stunning nude with a nude glitter cardi from a great British designer


 

And I found this beautiful cream layered dress with crochet sleeves in Zara for £79.99



I hope you liked my designer versus high street....I just love it!

Did you have a favourite?

Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...