Friday 4 March 2011

Fabulous florals!

I have to admit that when I saw the 'Floral' trend was going to be massive this Spring/Summer season I have to say I was horrified for me personally.


I really am not a girly girl ( my hubby has always said I had little boys knees ) so I was intrigued to see how this trend would work for the everyday women and man without it being twee and so very feminine.
I have been so pleasantly surprised with the gorgeous garments, both the style and print of ones with this lovely design....I think I may be a convert!


I wanted to show you a few pieces I saw yesterday whilst mooching around the shops during a Personal shopping trip, here are my personal favourites;




 This lovely dress is by BIBA, available in the House of Fraser. It is made from lovely fabric with a striking print
This lovely dress with a mint green base colour and a mix of stunning small florals in various colours is from New Look, apparently it has been one of their biggest sellers this week.

This 'to die for' Maxi dress is from Ted Baker, a wonderful silk fabric, scalloped neckline with a beautiful floral print. This dress would suit anyone who carries weight on their tummy as well as the Hour glass and Slender/Athletic body shape 
Ok, so I know this is not a floral print but this top is a great example of the 'Bright' trend that is around this season. If worn with a pair of white linen trousers or teamed with an A line white skirt ( great for all body shapes ) this will create a super crisp look. You can also pop this with a pair or indigo jeans to create a really stunning/striking look. Top from H&M

So I can honestly say I have added in a couple of floral pieces into my wardrobe this season and for a girl who prefers biker boots this is a huge step!!! I am really looking forward to embracing this trend with passion.

What do you think of this trend, do let me know.

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...