Tuesday 31 January 2012

My love affair........

With River Island has been rekindled.......

I just had to share these items with you, they represent 4 of our Spring/Summer trends this season and how exciting that they can all be found under one roof....easy shopping.

If you want a little bit of the folk look this season, this gorgeous dress is just perfect with a pair of casual flip flops





I just loved this fringe dress, how feminine and incredibly sexy. Perfect for the day or evening, on a beach or a special occassion......beautiful




I'm loving the polka dot, structured dress, perfect for an hour glass or slender/athlectic body shape. I'd team this with a red patent platform to go for a stunning, yet simply chic look



I am going to be a real turmoil this season as I just love the Peter Pan collar too, so beautiful and in my mind quite vintage and twee all wrapped into one. I love when different fabrics are played with on garments so I love the injection of lace in this collar & cuffs 




So, which one is your favourite?

lots of love
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the first and last ones! I lost my love for river island a while ago but may now pay a visit! Great blog-I'm now following! x
www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...