Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Bare Escentuals Day

Well, what an amazing day I have had yet again....




I had the pleasure of taking blogger Sally Todd of Toddstar Tales for an exclusive Make under experience at my very favourite Bare Escentuals boutique in Windsor, Berkshire.

Sally was treated to an amazing Make under by SJ Froom who is the brands European Make up Artist and who presents and demonstrates live on QVC for Bare Escentuals


From start to finish we giggled, laughed and boy did Sally and I learn more in 1 hour than I have learnt in nearly 25 years of applying make up ( that sounds scary and makes me feel very old!! )

Sally will be blogging her step by step make under in a future blog on Toddstar Tales but here is her before ( stunning to start with! ) photo and you will just have to wait to see her amazing after.......it really is worth waiting for!


Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...