Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 19 One for the Men

Now, that really got you men here....One for the boys was a title I thought might work.

I am always blogging on womens style but work with both men and women so here is one for the lads. I was asked for my picks from Zara by James Davis ( owner of the great Clay Salon and Spa ).

I just love the shirts and jeans look, which can be either casual or you can create a smarter version just by adding in a blazer.

This is a great fitted shirt with a small print and a lovely dark navy detail on the cuff and collar.




 I love these washed jeans, great colour. Beware of the turn ups if you are shorter in the leg as this will only make your legs appear shorter still....just keep them full length. By adding in a contrasting colour belt it will break up the length of the body if your body shape is tall.
Simple moccasins in this great suede marine blue just finish off the look for me, they'll also look fab with a coloured jean or a linen trouser.



By adding in the great linen/cotton mix blazer in this cornflour blue it will just complete the outfit suitable for any occassion. The single breasted blazer is perfect to create length and keep the upper body looking slim.









lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...