Wednesday 3 August 2011

Simple, Stunnng and Chic

As a Personal Stylist I often get asked the following questions;

* Where did you buy that?
* Would it suit me?

I think, for me, the majority of my clients like my simple, stunning and chic look which seems to come together effortlessly just because it is that....simple, stunning and chic!

As a Personal stylist I so believe that the way we dress needs to be effortless as we are busy enough in our day to day life without having to stress about what we are going to wearing!

So, my signature style is that of simple, stunning and chic and one that I am very proud of!

I saw these gorgeous collections in H & M today, just beautiful and very simple yet sure to catch the eye this Autumn/Winter





Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...