Thursday 11 August 2011

Is this your colour?

Well, if you like the colour Orange you are going to love this Autumn / Winter. Just look at what I found today whilst on my travels today.

Gorgeous orange handbags, any of these will brighten up any outfit!

This stunning shopper bag from Ted Baker's new season collection, this bag is stunning and is vivid orange ( sorry the picture does not do it justice ) and for £129 I don't think that's bad!





 I found the bag on the left whilst browsing, it can be found via Shop Style and is from the Cambridge Satchel company. I love this wonderful rucksack from Yoox which for any mum is perfect for throwing in all your kiddies bits whilst still looking bang on trend and stunning too.



And for those of you who are secret handbag shoppers and indulge yourself, I have found this gorgeous one from Hermes!

This one is a meer £3910.00 and is called the Jypsiere....ok so who will be buying this one?



So, its all Orange for Autumn/Winter, why not match it with a pair of electric blue jeans or wide leg trousers!

Lots of love
Lisa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...