Wednesday 10 August 2011

Look what I found today!

Well, today was the first day of browsing the high street without my gorgeous 7 year old twins in tow!!!

I had requests from you to find out my favourite new season pieces in H & M, Oasis, French Connection, Dorothy Perkins.

As many of you know I love H & M and am so pleased to see their basics are back with a vengeance this Autumn/Winter. I my opinion you cannot beat their long sleeve t.shirts or vests as they keep their shape ( as they are loaded with lycra ) and they keep their colour. And to be honest for £7.99 if they don't last you a whole season then they can be easily replaced.

I found this gorgeous knit dress which comes in navy, camel and a dusky pink. Great for the hour glass, pear and slender/athletic body shape and with the plunge neck great for the Top Heavy.

Great colour combos this Autumn/Winter is the navy/dusky pink and camel so team this dress with the stunning pink jacket to create a gorgeous chic look.




And I also found this lovely statement 'tweed' country looking coat. Perfect for the Country look, it runs with a red colour so I have popped it with a pair of skinny coloured jeans. It would looke lovely with a navy top or a gorgoeus white structured shirt which can be picked up in H & M.
Be careful wearing flat shoes with skinny jeans, unless you are a slender/athletic body shape you will look like an inverted triangle ( or an ice cream cone! ). They tend to accentuate everyones widest part when worn with flat shoes.





Later my finds in Oasis

Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...