Tuesday 29 March 2011

Maggie Angus!

There are many a time when I find 'hidden treasures'.

Maggie Angus is an exciting new jewellery and design label by Anna Evans whose unique designs are based upon her endless doodles, weird and wonderful vintage finds, an ounce of glamour plus a good dollop of mischief.
The label’s name Maggie Angus plays homage to Anna’s Scottish Grandmother who was an avid jewellery junkie, collecting pieces from all over the world. Having inherited this collection, Anna’s jewellery box and addiction to unusual accessories grew, as did her passion for creating her own pieces.

Accessories are so important to complete an outfit, a necklace, bracelet or ring adds the finishing touch and this is also where you can allow your personality to be on full view.



These gorgeous necklaces, for me, just ooze sex appeal. The stunning gold with the black acrylic leaves and flamingos will jazz up any shirt. I think either of these necklaces will look amazing with this top with added lace detail from Warehouse
I love this 'vintage' style bracelet, the perfume bottles are lovely. This reminds me of the perfume bottles my wonderful nan had on her dressign table when I was a little girl. I can see this with a plain white t.shirt/shirt, pink jeans ( a great trend item for SS11 ), it really is a statement peice of jewellery.

I love this hand made jewellery collection, I really hope you do too, I suggest you browse the website to see the rest of this stunning collection. www.maggieangus.com
Lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...