Thursday 29 March 2012

Luscious legs




      


 Would you love to have the ability to choose all your legs needs under one roof?

Well you can, with mytights.com.  This is a great website which sells all brands and style of tights, stockings, leggings, hold ups, shapewear and socks

For me, I love wearing dresses but don't always want to wear bare legs, even in the summer. I felt like a little kid in a sweety shop when I visited mytights website, the selection was amazing.

Below are the wonderful coloured tights by Jonathan Aston, there are loads of colours to choose from.
 

I love these fashion tights by Pamela Mann, they would add that quirky edge to any 'little black dress' 


The Pretty Polly naturals were just my best find. I was really lucky to be sent a pair of these and I had great pleasure in wearing them to The Vitality show ( which by now you will know I presented at last weekend at Earls Court ). I wore them all day and I can honestly say felt amazing in them and one lady even commented that she would never of known I was wearing tights ( objective achieved )


You just must visit www.mytights.com to see the wonderful range of legwear, trust me, you'll love it. Also, I must add their customer service is excellant.

Enjoy browsing

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...