Tuesday 28 February 2012

Flower Power


The shops are adorned with flowers and I have to admit I am really liking this trend, not being very feminine I have actually surprised myself!

I love the full print of the flowers on this Ted Baker dress, the colours are just stunning and will look fab in the spring and summer sun.


Another Ted Baker creation, this time due to the pleats and the tones the flowers are more subtle but o'h so feminine. I just love the chiffon bell sleeeves


 
Even the tankini has come out in support of the floral trend, the one pictured is from
John Lewis and is their own brand. I can see this one sitting up at a poolside bar, can't you?

     

Even if your not a girly girl you can wear this floral trend. Wear it bold or wear it just to inject your modern twist.

Love Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...