Thursday 23 June 2011

My pick of the day!

I am just so lucky to spend my life in the shops browsing at the exisiting collections but I have to say I get incredibly excited to see new pieces, look at what I found today on my travels at The Oracle, Reading.

This is a gorgeous silk lined tunic top/dress from French Connection,  the colours of the hibiscus are just beautiful. Perfect for all you Slender/Athletic and Pear body shapes.
This looks stunning with a pair of white jeans or white linens









Boy, look at these stunning shift dresses, perfect for the hour glass body shape and don't you just love these colours...from Oasis. These will look amazing with a great piece of jewellery from Fabulous jewellery who has a super range of silver, gold and precious stones. I am so pleased to see these colours will be seeing us through this Spring/Summer season and into Autumn/Winter


This caught my eye today when I was wondering around Zara, it just is a great statement piece which looks stunning with a pair of coloured jeans, my choice would be electric blue or coral. This stunning t.shirt just says it all!

That was my pick for today, if you would like me to keep my eye out for anything for you,let me know.

Lots of love
Lisa



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...