Saturday 11 June 2011

Bare Escentuals event





Well, didn't I just have the best day on Thursday. I spent the whole day in the Bare Escentuals boutique in Windsor playing with skin care and make up...I was working, honest!!

I invited 8 lucky ladies to be my guests at the boutique, to learn all about skin care and this wonderful make up brand.  We ran 2 sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening for those ladies who work. 
Whilst the ladies were having their make up applied I chatted to them about their Personal style. Hints and tips were given on dressing their body shapes and items in the high street that would suit them both from a shape and personality point of view.




All the ladies had a make over, the correct foundation tones were chosen and they were taught how best to apply so it lasts all day. A few of the ladies wanted to try new colour eyeshadows and lip glosses. The 'Boxom' lip gloss went down a treat, it gives you the feeling of a bee sting which plumps the lips ( one of my favourites ) and the colour ranges were stunning.

I have to say the ladies were so impressed with the day and how it didn't cost them anything to come but the expertise and proffessionalism shown by the girls were second to none.

 The ladies had an amazing time and their feedback was wonderful;

Thank you so much – I had a lovely day altogether and love my new make-up - Helena

It was fun, I had a good time - Jane

Thank you soo much for yesterday - I had a really great time.  I really did love my makeup soo much I didn't want to take it off - and (unlike me) tried to recreate it the next day with my starter pack and DVD.
Thank you for the introduction and organising - Gina

I will be organising another day so if you would like to come along please do let me know. 

I really do believe that Style is not just clothes alone that makes you look good and feel great!
Love
Lisa





 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...