Monday 3 October 2011

Please don't pack me away!



Well, what an amazing weekend we have had with this glorious and unxpected sunshine. But, it left me wondering how many of you had already packed away your summer clothes and now had a full wardrobe only of your winter garments.


It wouldn't surprise me if this caused a real problem.......which is why I would recommend that you don't pack away your summer clothes and allow them to work for you in the cooler months too. Here are my tips;


* Use T.shirts as a base, wear them under a dress or pop a cardi over the top. Use them as a layering garment.


* Shirts were back with a vengeance this summer, add a funky blazer or waistcoat to them when the temperature is cooler


* For summer dresses, simply add a long sleeve t.shirt underneath to layer the look and add a little bit of warmth. My recommend is H & M for these. They are the best quality, they don't shrink nor do they fade


Make the most from your wardrobe


lots of love


Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...