Thursday 26 July 2012

Summer florals from H & M

I popped into H & M the other day to pick up some t.shirts for a workshop I am holding. I was met with their new collections. I am really loving the florals, arn't they great?

This one comes up on the small size so you may need to go up a size. Great for elongating the body as the print runs downwards and sits central to the garment.


And this one came up on the big size so I would recommend you take a smaller size into the changing room to try.




These t.shirts are simple if just added to white linens, denim jeans or shorts, coloured jeans, block coloured skirts, or if your feeling brave add them to print leggings and striped or floral shorts for a more dramatic look

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...