Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tasty Tweed AW12/12


I'm going to have a real problem this Autumn/Winter season, I am known for not really having a specific style other than one where I am incredibly comfortable during the day. This season plays right inot my hands and I can honestly say I am so excited as I love nearly all the trends and am already wishing the summer away and the cold weather to come so I can get on wearing it!!!

Here is another sneak preview into another look you will see in our lovely high street stores. I have already seen the most beautiful wool tweed blazer in Primark.


Downtown Abbey
The dramas influences can be seen in the following catwalk references: country tweeds, lace, pearls, cloches, dainty tied shoes, mid-calf silk dresses, dropped waists, subtle velvets, three piece-suits for women and the return of hosiery. 

lots of love
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...